The Bund

The Bund
Sightseeing on The Bund September 2014

Saturday 26 July 2014

21 days - PAINT, PAINT AND MORE PAINT!!!

I feel like I might just paint in my sleep! In the last 72 hours I have painted the cloakroom (3 coats), the en-suite (2 additional coats as the first had been done a few days ago), and Laura's room (2 coats). Someone else is coming on Monday to paint the hall, landing and stairs as I can't do that: I don't do heights - the wall next to the stairs is a bridge too far! He will also be painting the 15 new doors that are halfway through being fitted.

Laura's 'refreshed' room



The hot weather makes painting interesting. The upside: it dries so quickly you can move on to second and third coats as soon as you finish the first. The downside: the paint starts to dry out and form a skin in the paint tray :(
So, today has been another jampacked day, tomorrow Laura has a friend's birthday party, some of the many items I posted on Facebook will be being picked up and then a friend is coming round to collect all the new and second hand uniform I hold for Minety Primary School.

Short and sweet today as having burnt the midnight oil the previous two nights I am under strict orders to be in bed by 12 (oops #fail!) Btw my husband rocks as I came downstairs from having showered and put the children to bed and he had done the washing up....so.very.grateful!

1 comment: